Losing Weight is Not Easy and There is no Easy Way to Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Days But There is a Legit Way to Lose Weight Fast and that Way Involves a Lot of Hard Work. If You Think That You are up For The Challenge and Ready to Test Yourself then Jump Right into it
Losing weight requires you to successfully complete two main tasks. First one is burning excess calories every day and the second one is consuming a diet that prevents you from gaining more weight
For burning more calories you can enhance your metabolism or exercise every single day to ensure that at the end of the day the total amount of calories you consume are less than calories you burn
For losing 10 pounds in 10 days, you have to burn significantly more calories than you consume in a day. For instance, burning 500 calories in a day is not going to get you any further if you are consuming around 2000+ calories every single day
An average woman needs to consume around 2000 calories per day to maintain weight and 1500 calories per day to lose just 1 pound in a week
So, in order to successfully lose 10 pounds, you need to lower your overall calorie intake while exercising simultaneously
Summary: In order For You to Lose Weight You Have to exercise and fuel yourself with a diet that helps you in losing weight
Top 10 Exercises You Must Do Everyday In Order to Lose 10 Pounds
One pound is equivalent to 3500 calories. In order to lose 10 pounds in 10 days, you have to burn at least 35,000 calories in 10 days. If you burn around 1000 calories every day then you can burn up to 10,000 calories in 10 days
The rest of the calories i.e 25,000 calories, will be managed by following a proper diet. At the bottom, I have created a workout routine that you can utilize in order to burn up to 1000 calories every day easily. If You are Struggling with Exercising, Then here How You Can Start Exercising If You are Already Overweight?
10 Exercises to Burn Body Fat Fast
Jogging is the Number one Exercises that a Person can Perform to Lose weight Instantly. Jogging Just For 1 Hour Will Burn around 400 Calories. Moreover, Jogging helps in Improving the Respiratory System and also Improves the Cardiovascular system
But how many calories you are able to burn will depend upon your weight and speed. The higher your weight and speed is the more calories you will be able to burn
If you don’t know how to swim then I think this is the best time to learn
Swimming every day can help you in losing weight. Just 1 Hour of Swimming can help you in Burning around 500+ Calories
Breaststroke = 585 calories per hour in a 125 pound person
Backstroke = 540 calories per hour in a 125 pound person
Butterfly = 784 calories per hour in a 125 pound person
Squats are great for toning and burning thigh fat. Moreover, squats will also help you in building leg muscles
Muscle Targeted: Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and Calves
Make sure that you perform squats in a proper form to avoid injuries
Burpee is a great cardiovascular exercise to burn calories as well as get your heart rate up
Muscle Targeted: Quads, forearms, abs, chest, arms, middle back, triceps, lower back, glutes, hip flexors, hamstrings, calves
Know More About Burpee: Can you lose weight by just doing burpee? 5 Burpee Benefits
Abs crunches is a great exercise to burn belly fat
There are various variations of abs crunches you can perform. But as a beginner, tradition crunches are enough for you to tone your abdominal and burn belly fat
Even if you can’t even perform a single rep, you should still try your best to perform this exercise. Push-up is a great exercise to tone your arm and build chest muscle
Muscle Targeted: Triceps, Abdominal, Shoulders, Chest muscles
If You are In the Beginning Stages of Your Weight Loss Training then It May Be Hard For You To Perform even a Single Pull-up. But You Still Can Perform them By Using a Rubber Band and then Later on Shift to Performing them Without it.
Performing Pull-ups Will Help You In Losing Fat in Your Arms and Making Your arms More Muscular
You can Get a Pull-up Bar and Fix it in Your Room. Every time You Enter the Room Perform a Certain Number of Reps
This is a Clever Way to Burn More Fat and Remain Fit Even If You Don’t Have the Time to Train
Dancing burns around 360 calories in an hour
If you don’t like exercising that much, joining Zumba classes can really help you in losing weight
Skipping Burns Around 730 Calories in an Hour But Skipping For that Long is Not Possible. But Still, you can burn a lot of calories by skipping for a few minutes every day
Skipping for 10 minutes can burn on average 100 calories
Moreover, Skipping Will Help You In Building Endurance and Calves muscles
You can get a skipping rope online
There are various yoga poses that can help you in losing weight. Apart from weight loss, performing yoga poses can improve your overall mental as well as physical health
Benefits of yoga:
- Help you in losing weight
- Tone your muscles
- Improve flexibility
- Improve overall athletic performance
- Enhance your metabolism
Summary: If you want to lose weight then a proper combination of workout and diet is necessary
Since exercise plays a little role in weight loss. Focus on just burning 1000+ calories every day. You can utilize all three of the workout routine or one of them to accomplish the task
But Remember Morning WO is mandatory
- Jogging for 2 hours: 398 calories per hour
- 30 Minutes of skipping: 15-20 calories per minute
- Performing yoga poses that can help you in weight loss
- 30 minute of swimming: 400 calories per hour
- 1 hour of Zumba/Dance practice: 300-900 calories per hour
- 100 reps of burpees: 10-15 calories per minute
- Push-ups: 5 sets of 20-30 reps
- Pull-ups: 5 sets of maximum reps
- Squats: 5 sets of 20-30 reps
- Ab crunches: 5 sets of 20-30 reps
or you can utilize any of these 10 ways to burn 1000 calories every day
Quick Maths: 10 pounds = 35,000 calories Calories Burned in 10 Days: 10x 1000 = 10,000 calories Calories Left: 35,000 – 10,000 = 25,000 calories Now You are Left With 25,000 calories to manage
Nutrition For Weight Loss
Losing 10 pounds in 10 days requires a proper combination of nutrition and training regime. In a nutshell Weight Loss = 75% Diet + 25% Physical Activity. So, following the right diet can be the key difference between a successful journey and a total failure
What You Put in the Body will Directly Define Your Body! So, here are 3 nutrition tips you have to follow for the next 10 days to manage 25,000 calories or more to lose 10 pounds
1. Avoid cutting macronutrients
You have to cut calories not nutrients
Macronutrients are important for losing weight. For instance, deficiency of vitamin B12 will make you feel tired and weak all the time
If you are feeling tired, How are you going to exercise?
You can consume Zero-calorie foods to curb your hunger and fuel yourself with the required amount of macronutrients
Moreover, consuming zero-calorie foods will not affect your overall calorie intake and will help you in curbing your appetite
What I need to do?
Whenever you feel hungry throughout the day consume food that is low in calories. They will help you in suppressing your hunger so that you can keep on track with your diet
Few of the Zero Calorie foods are:
- Green beans
- Celery and many more
2. Choose a diet plan and stick to it
The second requirement is a diet that aids in weight loss. If you are trying to maintain weight then following a balanced diet is enough but losing weight requires you to follow a diet that strictly encourages weight loss
Suppose you are overweight and you are training every single day to burn calories. You somehow managed to burn up to 1000+ calories which is highly unlikely. But you end up fueling yourself with a diet that contains more than 2000 calories
This translates into you gaining more weight even when you are working hard. You are kinda gaining more weight by the day. A study conducted on overweight adults suggest that exercise plays a little role in weight loss and weight maintenance
What plays more role is diet and lifestyle. I work at a desk job, I am always one donut away from fat. To prevent my muffin top from showing I always stick to my diet. The diet you can utilize to lose weight swiftly is the keto diet. Keto Diet is basically a low carb diet with a moderate amount of protein and a high amount of fat
Yes, you can follow a low calorie diet but the keto diet is better!
A study on ketogenic diet suggested that people who followed the keto diet lost 2.2 times more weight than people on low-calorie and low-fat diet
Keto diet Works By Burning Sugar Reserves in the Body which Results in Burning of Fat for Energy. In this Way, Molecules called Ketones are Produced in the Body as Fuel. The Burning of Fat Results in Weight Loss
The keto diet contains 5% carbs, 20% protein, and 75% fat
The problem with the keto diet is that it’s very difficult to prepare meals. Since balancing macronutrients and calories is a complex task
Moreover, since you need to consume fats in order to get into ketosis. Properly managed macronutrients are the only difference between success and failures. Following an untailored keto diet will make you more prone to nutrient deficiencies, and side effects including headache, fatigue
So, I highly recommend you to consult a dietician to help you with the keto diet. This way you will be able to avoid side effects of the keto diet and fuel yourself for success. If you are like me and you don’t have time to consult a dietician then you can get a custom keto diet plan from here.
This way you will have no problem preparing meals and balancing calories and macronutrients. The diet will also protect you from nutrient deficiencies, people develop while trying to lose weight
I Lost around 19.5 lbs in a Month with the keto diet so can you
After choosing a diet routine, you need consistency
3. Follow it for at least a month
The last tool you need to follow is consistency
If you are following a specific diet, make sure that you follow it for at least a month. Quitting in between is only going to make losing weight more difficult
Stick to it and you will see the result
The only difference between people who are able to lose weight and you is consistency and resolve
Be consistent, Lose weight, and prove your resolve
Bonus Tip: No skipping Meal
Avoid skipping a meal. Skipping a meal will only act as a catalyst for total failure. Skipping meals can slow down your metabolism which will increase your overall weight. Moreover, you will start to crave more food
When you skip a meal or two, your blood sugar decreases which affect your ability to think straight. Low blood sugar will make you feel fatigued. Along with it, the production of cortisol will increase, making you more hungry and stressed
Slow down metabolism + fatigued + inability to think straight will make you crave food and will translate into utter demolition of your calorie restriction
Top 10 Tips To Make Weight Loss Easy to Accomplish
These are Some Tips You Should Keep in Your Mind When You are Trying to Lose Weight Fast
- Drink More Water: Drinking Water Has Shown to Enhance Metabolism Which Results in Weight Loss. But Excessive Water intake Has its Negative Effect.
- Eat Healthily: Eating in a Right way is Crucial For You to Maintain a Proper Body Weight according to Your Height.
- Cut of Fast Food Completely: Fast Food is Worse When it Comes to Weight Loss as It Contains a Lot of Calories which Can Result in Gaining Lot of Fat and Losing Lot of Muscles.
- Intake Only Required Amount of Calories: Consuming a Proper amount of Calories are Must When it Comes to Losing Weight. Don’t You Agree?
- Meditate: Meditate To Calm Your Nerves and to Relax
- Exercise Every day: Losing Weight will Be Impossible If You Don’t Exercise
- Train Hard and Train For Longer Duration: Longer You Workout, Larger will Be the Number of Calories Burned.
- Drink Coffee or Tea: Caffeine intake Has Shown Slight Weight Loss and Prevention of Weight Gain.
- Eat Food that Enhances Your Metabolism: Faster Metabolism Results in Faster Weight Loss So Consume Anything that Enhances Your Metabolism.
- Consume Vitamins & supplements: Consuming the right vitamins and supplements can really help you in breaking the plateau and losing the last 10 lbs
Precaution While Losing Weight
There are Few Things That You Need To Keep In Mind and Few Precaution That You Need to Take While Losing Weight In Order to PREVENT YOURSELF FROM HURTING YOUR OWN BODY
- Avoid Dehydration: Drinking Appropriate amount of water, Nor too Much nor Too Little
- Make Sure You Eat Enough Every day: Don’t Skip Meals, Skipping Meals Results in Losing Weight But When You change Your Routine You Will Again Gain the Lost Weight Back.
- Don’t Train Way to Hard: Training Non-Stop For Longer Duration Can Harm Your Muscles and Bones Beyond Repair So, Train Smartly.
- Avoid Skipping Meals: If You wanna Skip Then Skip One Meal a Day at Most. But If You Follow Keto Diet then There is No Need to Skip Meals
You May Also Like:
- 5 Best Exercises For Weight Loss in 2023 | Exercise Plan Included | According to Experts
- 5 Exercises to Help Relieve Knee Pain
- 5 Things You Need to Cure Procrastination in 2023
- 30-Day Run/Walk Program For Fat Loss
- My Experience Practicing The Wim Hof Method For 500+ Days
Conclusion: Losing One Pound a Day
Losing 1 Pound a Day Require Dedication and Lot of Hard Work. Without the Proper Commitment and a Proper Diet Plan, Losing Weight is Impossible. Your willingness to change will determine whether you can change or not
P.S If You Need any Help in Your Weight Loss Journey Contact Me By Commenting Down Below I Will Be More than Happy to Help You.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links, Meaning I Get a Commission If You Decide to Make a Purchase Through My Links, At No Cost to You. Please Read My Affiliate Disclaimer For More Info.
Stay Strong, R
Latest posts by Rudra (see all)
- 5 Best Exercises For Weight Loss in 2023 | Exercise Plan Included | According to Experts - January 19, 2023
- 5 Exercises to Help Relieve Knee Pain - December 22, 2022
- 5 Things You Need to Cure Procrastination in 2023 - December 9, 2022