I Know You Travel a Lot and Do a Lot of Mountain Climbing That’s Why You Need to Know What to Eat While Suffering from altitude Sickness. These Edible can be consumed by you in Order to Feel Fresh and Energetic. Moreover, I will Add Few Things Which You Should Avoid While Climbing or Travelling in a High Altitude area.
Let’s First Discuss things That You Should Avoid While Travelling a High Altitude Area
Then About Tips to Combat Altitude Sickness
In the End, We Will Discuss Things to Eat In order to Sustain Yourself While Travelling
Things to Avoid While traveling a High Altitude area
- Avoid Alcohol: When You are out There in the Mountains Trying to Enhance Your Body There is No Reason For You to Consume Alcohol. I Know You are Fatigue and You want to Relax. Try to Find Some Other way to Do So. Don’t Try to Consume Alcohol Cause Chances are You will Not Be Happy After Consuming it.
- Avoid Low Calorie and Carbs Diet: Anything You Consume Should Contain a High amount of Calorie and Lot of Carbohydrates. Recent Studies Have shown that Carbohydrates are the Best Choice to Fight off Altitude Sickness.
- Avoid Smoking: At High Altitude That is Above 8000 ft, You will Have Trouble in Breathing Due to the Lesser amount of Oxygen in the Atmosphere. I would Suggest You Avoid Smoking at All Cost. Use Chew Gum If Necessary.
Tips to Combat Altitude Sickness
- Climb Slowly: Just Enjoy the Climb. The More Your Relax and Enjoy the Climb. More You will Feel Fresh and as a Result, the Feeling of altitude sickness will Perish. Try to Clim Slowly Don’t Try to Get it Done Even if You Don’t Feel Fresh. Climb it Slowly and Enjoy it. Enjoy the Moment.
- Avoid Alcohol: I won’t Stress it any Further. Just Don’t Drink Alcohol No Matter what. It will Make You Sick No Matter What. Drinking alcohol will Enhance your Sickness.
- Drink Water: Drink as Much Water As You can. Studies have shown that Drinking Water Result in Reduce Symptoms of Altitude Sickness. At The Same time Drinking, Water Will Make You Feel Fresh and Energetic.
- Medication: You can also Use Medication If the Feeling of Sickness is Not Going Away. My opinion and Experience Says that You will Feel Uneasiness. The Solution is Rather Patience and Water.
- Sleep Lower: You can always Do this. Climb in the Day and Sleep in Night By Lowering Your Camp.
Things to Eat While Suffering From Altitude Sickness
1. String Cheese
According to Wikipedia, String cheese refers to several different types of cheese where the manufacturing process aligns the proteins in the cheese, which makes it stringy. When mozzarella is heated to 60 °C and then stretched, the milk proteins line up. It is possible to peel strings or strips from the larger cheese.
2. Chocolate Bars
According to Wikipedia, A chocolate bar is a chocolate confection in an oblong or rectangular form, which distinguishes it from bulk dark chocolate produced for commercial use or individually portioned chocolates such as pastilles, bonbons, and truffles.
In most of the English-speaking world, the chocolate bar also refers to a typically snack-sized bar coated with or substantially consisting of chocolate but containing other ingredients. The first solid chocolate bar was produced by Fry of Bristol, England in 1847, which was then mass-produced as Fry’s Chocolate Cream in 1866.
3. Dried Fruits:
According to Wikipedia, Dried fruit is fruit from which the majority of the original water content has been removed either naturally, through sun drying, or through the use of specialized dryers or dehydrators.
Dried fruit has a long tradition of use dating back to the fourth millennium BC in Mesopotamia, and is prized because of its sweet taste, nutritive value, and long shelf life.
Banana is Very Nutritious as Well are Filled with a Lot of Proteins and Carbohydrates. Eating 2 banana will Keep You healthy and Fit. My 9 Favourite Fruit is Banana.
Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) or from secretions of other insects such as honeydew). They do this by regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. Honey is stored in wax structures called honeycombs.
The variety of honey produced by honey bees (the genus Apis) is the best-known, due to its worldwide commercial production and human consumption. Honey is collected from wild bee colonies, or from hives of domesticated bees, a practice known as beekeeping.
6. Energy Bars
According to Wikipedia and My Personal Research, Energy Bars are the Best Cause they Will Provide You with Energy That You Require to Complete the Climb. Energy bars are used as an energy source during athletic events like the marathon, triathlon, and other events and outdoor activities, where energy expenditure is high, for a longer period of time.
7. A lot of Water
Water is Life Anyway You See it. If You Don’t Drink Enough Water You can Survive in the Higher Altitude Areas. I Would Suggest You Drink As Much Water as Possible. Drinking Lot of Water Will Not Only Make You feel Fresh But Also Will Make You Fight Altitude Sickness.
I would Suggest You Drink At least 200 ml Water After Every 1-2 Hour.
At the Same time, Water Doesn’t Have any Side Effects too.
Unless You Drink Too Much
These are Few Things You can Eat while Suffering From altitude sickness. But I would suggest You Do one Thing more if The Feeling of uneasiness is not Going away. Try Medication. I am always against medication but if The Altitude sickness is getting worse then Medication is the Only Solution.
But Before You Take Medication Kindly Consult Your Doctor.
P.S That’s all you need to know to fight Altitude Sickness. Moreover, if You Need anything Just Contact me. You can Surely Comment Down Below to Know More Details. At the End I want You to Know that This Month Workout Routine is Soon Gone be on Web So Stay Tuned.
Latest posts by Rudra (see all)
- 5 Best Exercises For Weight Loss in 2023 | Exercise Plan Included | According to Experts - January 19, 2023
- 5 Exercises to Help Relieve Knee Pain - December 22, 2022
- 5 Things You Need to Cure Procrastination in 2023 - December 9, 2022